Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Who is Cuter? You or your Daddy?

Look at you Miss Thing! My darling little Bug!

All decked out in your soft red blanket sleeper that your Diva picked out for you. I love your hat too. I so fell in love with this little sleeper when your mommy and I were shopping for your arrival.

Your Diva adores snowmen and this little sleeper is definitely got winter scenes and snowmen. Your Poppa says I have a thing for fat white men and he is so glad, cause he is one!

Your Momma and Daddy got you all dolled up for your first "public" outing. I'm sure you were the queen of the mall already. Hope the Paparazzi weren't overwhelming.


My arms ache to hold you.

Your Diva

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!!

Unknown said...

AWWWWW, so sweet SHE is. He's cute but Emma has him beat by a long shot!

Melli said...

Well... the daddy IS a handsome fella... but *eeeep* Nope! There's NO comparison! Emma wins ... hands down!