Friday, January 19, 2007

Hello my Baby, Hello my Sweety.....

Hello, my precious baby girl! My Emma Bug!

Your Poppa and Diva keep checking our email every hour looking for your first photos. We are so thrilled that you are finally here and we can see you, hold you, and whisper sweet nothings in your little tiny ear. If I were there in person you would have such chapped cheeks from all your Diva kisses.

Knowing your momma, I'm sure she already has kissed every inch of your sweet face and even your tiny toes ( which your mom says you like to kick out from under the blankets). I'm sure your daddy has held you in his strong arms and marveled at his part in helping God create such a perfect little person.

Your Poppa found this little baby bee at "the mission mall" yesterday for you. Diva is being selfish and keeping it for herself to remind me of my Emma Bug.

Do you like your name? I think it's beautiful and just perfect you.
Emma

The healer of the universe.

What a strong name. I can already imagine you bringing people together.

Missing you soooooo much!

Your Diva

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Grandmothers (divas) are so special- I don't know what I would have done without mine.
Cute blog!