Saturday, January 20, 2007

First pictures.....

Dearest Emma,

Did you know that your Diva believes in love at first sight? No, silly girl, I'm not talking about your Poppa (even though he is very cute!)

The first time I experienced love at first sight was when I first saw your momma. All new and perfect straight from God. I fell head over heels in love with her.

I was so worried when I was pregnant with your Auntie Suzy. How would I ever love another child as much as I loved your mommy? But you know I fell in love at first sight with her too, and with your Uncle Andy. It's amazing how such a tiny person can expand your heart instantly.

I was in love with you when we first heard you were on the way. Your mommy was on the phone with us when we first saw your pictures and guess what? Diva and Poppa are instantly in love with our little Emma. I love this particular picture as it looks like you and your mom are sharing secrets already.

You are so fresh and new that you probably haven't discovered what an amazing mom you have. I suspect you already have many of her characteristics and it will be so much fun to watch you change and grow.

Do you like your house and your room?

Know you are loved, cherished and so welcomed into our hearts and our lives.

Your Diva

1 comment:

Carrie said...

What a beautiful little girl! My daughter just had her first birthday in January, and well do I remember these first days! Congratulations!!!