Sunday, September 17, 2006

A Look at the future?

Dearest Wee One,

This is one of your Diva's favorite picture. It was taken at your momma and daddy's wedding reception and the little girl is your cousin Jenna.

I love this picture because your parents positively glow in their love for one another and your cousin Jenna reminded me of you.....(boy or girl....just my future grandchild.) The fuzzy effect makes me think of future events.

I picture you as having laughing brown eyes like your mom and brown hair like your dad. I can see you as being bright eyed and clever. (Of course you're clever, look who picked out to be your parents!) I can picture you so vividly in my mind's eye and can hardly wait to hold you, kiss your little head, and breath a prayer of thanksgiving over you.

Keep growing, keep safe, be blessed.

Diva

Perfect love sometimes does not come until the first grandchild.
~Welsh Proverb

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Heehee... Your quote came off of the Mary Eng. calendar, didn't it! I saw it and thought of you. How funny.

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

Great quote because it is so true...Perfect LOVE!! That first grandchild will bring it all out in you...tears and all...believe me I know. Mine is now 17 and so hard to believe!!