Thursday, September 07, 2006

Back Rubs and Chocolate Chip Cookies....












Dear Cookie.....(That's because you're the sweetest thing around!)

By now you are probably thinking poor Diva. She doesn't know my name. Your darling Diva has "pet names " for everyone and you will have so many.

Don't be surprised if you get the name of "Cookie Monster" as we are a cookie loving family. When we were dating your Poppa told me, "If you can bake a decent chocolate chip cookie and give a good back rub, I'll marry you!" Silly man had no idea that I was the world's best back rubber and cookie maker! He soon learned and asked me to marry him about a month after we first met. (You see, your Poppa knows a good thing when he sees it!)

Your Uncle Andy loves to have his back rubbed and will pull up his shirt and say, "Woman, start rubbing" when he sees me. Uncle Andy loves Oatmeal Scotchies.....(he doesn't share cookies or pizza well, so don't be offended.)

I make a mean oatmeal cookie with cinnamon chips too! You and I will have to experiment and come up with some new cookies. How bout sugar gummy worm cookies? Hmmm....I'll have to do some more thinking on that.

No comments: