Sunday, August 27, 2006

Guess Who?

It's About Time!

Guess who is going to be a granny DIVA?

If you said me....give yourself 5 points. I actually was told the news on Mother's Day. How exciting is that? Our very first grandbaby!!

I told my girls they'd better hurry up and get started before I lost all my grandmother Diva skills. Guess I'd better start practicing baking my famous chocolate chip cookies to sharpen my skill set.

Our Canadian daughter and son-in-law are the proud parents of this little miracle coming late January of 07.

So you can bet this granny Diva is saving her pennies to attend the big event. Mr. Wonderful is excited also and says he's never slept with a granny Diva before.

We love you little one and are so excited to have you in our life.

Your Poppa and Diva

No comments: