Thursday, April 15, 2021

Oreo's Odyssey Day 3

 0re0' s Odyssey; day 3


Dear Grand pups, 

Hi, this is your old pal 0re0 the wonder dog.  Wow, this morning after breakfast Uncle Joe gave each of us dogs a Biscotti.   I have never had one before but I could get used to it very quickly.  I wonder if Diva and Poppa will start this tradition with me?  It sounds like a delightful way to start the day.  I wiggled my tail for all it was worth to make sure Uncle Joe noticed me too.  He laughed and told me I was a good boy before he gave me my treat.  I sure hope we can stay here for a long time.
Everybody left to go visit the great grandmother in the nursing home. They didn't invite me or my cousins to come.  I was sad cause  I like old people since I'm an old boy myself.  I  could look cute and cuddle up in great grandmother's lap to keep her nice and toasty warm if they had only asked. Instead, I took a long-overdue nap in my kennel.

It rained really hard today and I found out cousin Annie doesn't like lightning or loud noises like fireworks or gunshots.  Auntie Bobbie assured me that when the weather got better Annie would be her own sweet self again and she was.

Diva and Poppa let me run out of the ungated front yard to go potty. What freedom!  They never let me run loose in the city.  You know I came back for a treat. I sure am going to miss all this v.i.p. treatment when we go home.

Guess who got stung in the neck by a hornet?  Poor darling Diva, that's who. Poppa and Aunt Bobbie were so sorry but Diva was very brave and didn't cry.  I cuddled up with her and so did my cousin Tabby.  We looked cute and adorable to make her feel better.

After dinner Uncle Joe called us dogs over for cookies.  I hope we never leave!

Here are some pictures of our adventures.  See you tomorrow. Your old pal 0re0.




No comments: