Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Oreo's Odyssey Day 2

 Ore0's Odyssey

Dear Grand pups Welcome to the second day of my great adventure. 

 Yesterday I met my big girl cousin Annie and my little girl cousin Tabby.  Annie has a big bark and scared me. Tabby is deaf so doesn't hear Annie barking. They came over to me and sniffed me all over and sat down next to me. 

 Annie was much calmer when Great Auntie Bobbie invited us into the house. I guess Annie decided if we were invited in we must be friends.  She sniffed me also before wandering off.  

Uncle Joe has a big house and a fenced-in yard.  It has wonderful smells of flowers, trees, deer. turkeys, possums, cats and fish, and turtles from the lake.  This must be heaven.  I may never go home.  Uncle Joe also slips all us dogs cookies, lemon ones, and gingersnaps.  I like that a lot.  Today Diva and Poppa went to see great grandmother at the nursing home. It must have been a good visit cause Diva hasn't stopped smiling since she got home.

No comments: