Thursday, January 14, 2021

Christmas Advent Ribbon 2019


 Anne, I love that you love animals.  Our dog Lady was crazy about you.  Animals are good judges of people and Lady would let you stroke her head or follow you anywhere.  I think animals make you happy and you glow differently when you are happy.  I think you would make a great vet.  Diva and Poppa

 

 

Anne, not all girls are made of sugar and everything nice, some are made of adventure, dark chocolate, intelligence, cuss words, and courage.  You are changing into an amazing teen and we are so proud of you.  Diva

 

 

Anne, you will never really know how much your little cousins look up to you and want to spend all their time with you.  You have always been very kind and caring with each of the boys.  Henry says you are his, Charlie loves to play computer games with you and Oscar likes to share books that he is reading.  You don’t have to be perfect to be amazing.  Diva

 


 “ Be proud of how hard you are trying.”  I love that you enjoy working with younger girls in scouting.  I know you enjoy babysitting and I think you are pretty 

smart, pretty thoughtful, pretty strong, pretty sweet, pretty generous, pretty creative, pretty forgiving, and pretty amazing.  Diva and Poppa

Anne, being a teenager has new problems, new insecurities, new dramas, new feelings and emotions.  Always remember that you have a couple of nutty southern grandparent that are your cheerleaders.  Diva and Poppa

 

 

My girls!

Anne, when it comes to boys and boyfriends….there’s a million fish in the sea but you my dear, are a Mermaid. Never let anyone dull your sparkle.  Diva  

 

 

 


Anne, I love that you enjoy gardening and eating healthy.  I enjoy seeing pictures of your garden and seeing your Mom becoming an incredible cook and canner.  Diva               

 


 

              

Anne, I really enjoy doing Marco Polos with you and I especially enjoyed you sharing your new artwork with me. Obviously, I know very little about the art you are studying cause my favorites were the ones you said weren’t very good.
Thanks for sharing. Diva 



 Anne, my mom will be 93 this year. She lives in a nursing home and is almost blind but she still remembers how kind you were to her even as a little girl. She remembers you most as a Disney princess. Her birthday is in January also. Diva



Anne, Poppa, and I are hardly world travelers but we are looking forward to going to Israel this February and we love to come to visit you and your Mom this spring. Now, all we have to so is stay healthy. Love Diva and Poppa



 




Anne, your little Texas cousins are excited to meet you this summer. You will love Lexi she is such a doll. I think you will have to use all your babysitting skills with these 3 Texas tornadoes. Diva





 Anne, guess who else is a Rainbow Dash fan...Lyra Jane. Do you remember watching all my little pony cartoons and explaining them to me as well as the Equestria girls? I had to laugh when I saw this picture because you made me an expert. Love, Diva



 

No comments: