Thursday, January 14, 2021

Anne Advent Ribbon 2020

 

Anne, you will never know how upset we were to not be able to see you this past July.  Our celebration was not complete without our Canadians.  We were so looking forward to having everyone back together.  Your sad Diva and Poppa

 


Anne, this is one of my favorite pictures of you and your Mom.  You are growing up way too quickly for this Diva.  I heard that you like makeup and like your hair long now.  Wish we could spend some time with you.  Diva

 


  
I think you will really like Oreo.  He weighs 20 pounds now and thinks he should be in our lap at all times. 
He is an older dog….so Poppa calls him the old man of our household.  Diva

 

 


Anne,  You haven’t seen your little cousins in quite a while, Lyra Jane is in Kindergarten this year and has been waiting for her whole life to attend.  She reminds me of your sweet momma when she was that age.   Nostalgic Diva

 

 

What happened to my little girl...now a teenager.  We are so proud of you, Anne.  Your mom likes to tell us how well you are doing in school and in your other activities.  We miss you so much and love talking with you.  Don’t forget about us!  Diva and Poppa

 

 

Anne,  Congratulations on being a brace face!  Auntie Suzy got hers in high school so never smiled much for pictures.  She is really glad now that she went through the experience.  Keep smiling...we love happy faces.  Diva and Poppa 

 

 

 

Anne, I will admit that I had to google Harley Quinn!  Uncle Andy is my superhero and villain's guy so I thought I was pretty knowledgeable on all of them.  I heard that it was a very popular costume this year.  I 






Anne, I will admit that this picture made me laugh and miss you more.  I bet you picked lots of apples.  Do you remember as a little girl picking strawberries in Virginia?  Your Mom is a great cook so I am sure there was at least an apple pie!    Miss you more than apple pie
!
  Diva

 

 

 

Anne, this is my favorite picture of you and your mom for this year.  I keep it on my bulletin board in my office so I can see your sweet faces and miss you more!  This has been a really bad year for traveling and for isolating people.  Know you are loved!  Diva and Poppa

 

 

 

 

Anne, so glad you can go camping and enjoy nature.  Poppa and I stroll around the neighborhood with Oreo and had a very pretty garden this year.  I  am enjoying a Facebook group called “A view from my window”.  I love it because it has a worldwide base and pictures of places I will probably never get to visit.  Everyone is kind and encouraging.  I love that you are also very kind and encouraging to the younger scouts for your help.  We want you to know that we love you and are proud of the women you are becoming.  Diva and Poppa

 

 

 

Anne, we love your artwork.  I have trouble drawing stick figures so I  can really appreciate people who can draw.  I can use some new artwork for my fridge!         
( That was a hint!)   Miss you sweet girl! Your Diva

 

 

 

Anne, your Auntie Suzy always loved the actress Audrey Hepburn.  She was glamorous and also wise.  Your mom tells me you like to explore with makeup now.  I love this quote from her and thought you might too.  “On a bad day….there’s always lipstick!”    Diva

 









 

No comments: