Thursday, February 15, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day Baby!

Dearest Emma Bug....

Look at you Miss Thing! You are growing way too fast for me. Yesterday was your very first Valentine's Day....the first of many. I went on my very own Valentine hunt to find you the most perfect "First Valentine" Days card and gift. Sure wish we could have been there to watch you explore your gifts.

I saw your video that your mom and dad made of you accidentally turning over! I was so impressed! Now tell me darling, has your Daddy been teaching you Kung Fu already? (It's ok, just whisper it to me, I won't tell!)

Today is your Poppa's birthday and I bet I know what he wished for......to be able to hold you in his arms and to talk to you. For his birthday his big sister sent him his favorite pie and a book he loved as a little boy. It is called "Scuppers the Sailor Dog" and he already has plans to read it to you.

Tell Momma not to eat pizza for a while as it upsets your stomach. Oh, I see you've already told her and your Daddy!

Sleep well, my darling girl.

Hugs and Prayers coming your way.

Your Diva

No comments: