Saturday, December 03, 2016

Christmas Advent Calendar 2016




Emma...Take good care of your sweet Momma for me.  Remember,  she is my baby girl, I miss you both so much. I love you to the moon and back again.  


Your Diva




Emmalee, this note on your door made me laugh and smile all day.  I am so glad you love Danny and get along so well together.   Diva






Emma...love the hair!  You put color inside my world. I love your artwork, your style,  your silliness, your incredible mind and your outrageous smile.  Miss you so much.  Diva









Emma I love that you leave a little Sparkle wherever you go.  You are my favorite Rainbow Dash!  I have loved being part of your world from Blue’s Clues, Dora, and My Little Pony!   Diva





Emma , I saw this the other day and it reminded me of you.  “ Be a pineapple, Stand tall, Wear a crown and be sweet on the inside.”   Diva








Emma here is some good advice:  “ You don’t need a cape to be hero.  You just need to care.”  I love your sensitive heart and kindness.  Diva





Even Pirates need to clean their room.  I am proud of you for doing your chores and helping around the house.  Diva
 




Emma….had to laugh when I saw this….It’s true my butt is bigger than my heart.  My you are always in my heart and in my thoughts.   Your Diva






Emma, I love that you enjoy reading.  Books can open a whole world of adventures to you.  I have read 50 books this past year and have really enjoyed it.  Diva
 



Emma, Poppa and I are looking forward to meeting Poppy.  We love seeing pictures of you together.  Tell Poppy thanks for the “Happy Birthday” song you sang together.  Diva







Emmalee,  Our time together is never Quite Enough.  We miss our Emma girl.  Poppa will see something when we are shopping and will say…”I bet Emma would really like that!”
 Miss you Darling Girl….your Poppa and Diva





Just think Emma...next time we all get together there will be  another baby girl Cousin.  You will have such a good time playing with Lyra and baby Lucy.  I can hardly wait to have some girl time together.   Your Diva


No comments: