Thursday, March 19, 2015

Girl with Hot Pink Glasses

Dearest Emma....
    
  Today is the last day of winter and it looks like you are already for spring.  I love your new hot pink sassy glasses.  

I'm hoping that your new glasses will make your world come into view and give you sharper focus.  I'm sure the other team in Ringette hopes you leave your glasses at home whenever you play goalie.  I know you love to read and I am so hopeful that it will make reading so much easier for you.

Your sweet Momma loved to read.  The first big book she read was Charlotte's Web.  You will have to ask her about it.  I was afraid she would never want to read again.

Poppa and I are working on sending you and Momma some boxes filled with clothes and all kind of Diva goodies.  Know that you are loved more than words can express.


Miss you Bones!  

  XOXO.....Your Darling Diva

No comments: