Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Christmas Decorations at the Nest

Dear Emma, This is the Christmas wreath on the front door of our little Nest. It has buttons, yarn, bright bits of material and small snowmen, and gingerbread men on it with a big raffia ribbon on it. It looks very welcoming to our little country home.

 Do you know who made it for me? It was your very crafty mom. She made it for Diva one Christmas and now I put it on our door every Christmas. I love it because I know how much time it takes to make a gift. It is one of my special Christmas decorations. This is my Emma Angel. I bought this ornament last year because it reminds me of you. I love her yellow braids and her winter coat and hat. I know it is very cold in Canada so it makes me think of you bundled up in your toque and coat in the snow. I love her smile and I love your smiles too. I hope you are enjoying the lights, the trees, and the fun of Christmas time. We miss you very much and pray for you every day, Poppa and Diva

No comments: